Goodera is a state of the art technology platform that helps companies measure and communicate impact and ROI of CSR, Sustainability and volunteering initiatives. Currently, 200+ corporates (24 in Fortune 500) including P&G, Target, Dell, GAP, Abbott, Amazon are using the Goodera platform across 70+ countries to track, monitor and measure 250mn+ development capital annually to 6mn+ beneficiaries.
Goodera enables companies to collect data from multiple sources including web, mobile, voice, API integrations with internal tools and have real-time dashboards to communicate CSR & Sustainability performance to stakeholders like CEO, Board, Employees, Investors etc. and report as per external global standards- GRI, SDGs, DJSI, CDP, IR amongst others. Goodera is amongst the first VC backed companies in this space with Nexus Venture Partners and Omidyar Network as key investors. Goodera has a 120+ team with strong domain and technology expertise.
Goodera Enterprise: One stop platform (for Corporations, Foundations, Governments) to manage their grants, measure the impact they create by providing data-driven comprehensive insights along with stories of change in a real time basis.
Goodera Volunteer: One stop platform for employees of the corporates to discover volunteering events across several social cause areas across multiple geographies at scale.
Goodera Partner: Goodera partner is a unique platform for non-profits where they are able to showcase their programs or volunteering opportunities for corporate employee volunteers and increase their organisation’s visibility among corporates.
Roles and Responsibilities - Lead Consulting
- Take complete responsibility for successful delivery of all allocated clients on the parameters of Schedule, Quality and Customer Satisfaction.
- Ensure exceptionally high satisfaction levels for customer stakeholders
- Ensure appropriate expectations are set with the customer that can be met and exceeded as well as tactically manage expectations
- Manage turnaround times for all deliverables Org Building
- Define, implement, manage existing and own process/workflows for any given project
- Uphold and demonstrate the values and culture drivers of Goodera
- Build and groom teams
- Collaborate with product / sales / engineering / other teams as required on the day to day deliverables of the designated projects/accounts
- Manage metrics and reviews
- Guide and mentor peers and team members- Performance as well as client management
- Ensure adequate expectation management with the internal team and all stake holders
- Proactively assess and identify training needs (technical and soft skills) and initiates training sessions
- Ensure "honest and respectful" feedback is communicated to all team members frequently and a culture of frequent 1:1s exists within the designated teams
Knowledge Management -
- Provide process improvement suggestions that measurably impact delivery in a positive manner
- Ensure timely identification of risk/problem areas and puts into place appropriate mitigation plans
Sales and Technology -
- Ensure up sell of new Goodera modules and a minimum of 10% increase in the value of the existing base
- Revenue management for assigned India based clients
- Ensure successful on boarding and deployment of the platform for all accounts managed
- Ensure platform usage by all concerned stakeholders (Clients and NGOs), monitor and track the user engagement
- Strategic/analytical mind-set
- Comfort in a data-driven business environment
- Problem solving comes naturally to you
- Excellent critical thinking skills, ability to present your beliefs clearly
- Strong ownership and bias for action; ability to internalize goals and work independently
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to synthesize complex data into actionable goals
- Interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with various stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical staff are critical
- Prior consulting and media experience is mandatory
- Attention to detail and proven ability to perform tasks independently with a high degree of accuracy